Whether you are a first time home buyer, a step up buyer, or a seasoned investor, home purchasing is not an easy task, especially in such a competitive market. A lot of aspects affect whether you can get your dream home, price is just one of them. A buyer’s agent entirely serving the buyer’s interest plays a critical role in the process.
As an experienced professional full service Realtor, I have helped many customers purchasing their dream houses. Have questions? Feel stressed? No problem. Rest assured that I will clearly explain to you anything you have in doubt every step along the process, so that you can make informed decisions.
Before you are under contract:
- Clearly understand your requirements and priorities. If you are not sure, ask the right questions to help you set up your priorities.
- Explain neighborhood information to you.
- Provide you with recent market update.
- Carefully recommend houses that satisfy your requirements.
- Take you to in-house visits. Explain the pros and cons of the houses from a professional angle, so that you can make the right choice.
- Discuss the offer strategy with you, the price, the loan, the timespan, and the terms.
- Explain the offer details and submit the offer.
- If the offer is not accepted. Don’t be upset. There are always good houses in the market. I will do everything to help you find your dream house!
While you are under contract:
- Set up timelines and mark the important dates and action items in the contract.
- Coordinate with the loan agent to ensure that the loan is successfully obtained.
- Coordinate with the list agent to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Arrange and schedule home, roof, termite inspections and other inspections if necessary.
- Review the inspections with you.
- If new information is obtained while in contract, I will negotiate with the listing agent and seller for your best interest, trying to reach an agreement by both parties.
- In case you change your mind and decide to withdraw, I will help you prepare the paperwork.
- Take you to the house a few days prior close of escrow for a final work through.
I’m always here to help. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Contact me!